Just Bins Waste Services
Po Box 247, Ermington NSW 2115
Domestic - Commercial - Industrial Waste Services Servicing Sydney NSW Australia.
Just Bins offers friendly, reliable and professional Skip Bin Hire.
Tips to maximise your skip bin load without over filling
- Pack bins carefully leaving no airspace
- Break up or crush larger items such as furniture
- Don't put items in a bin if the council recycles it for free e.g. cardboard, glass bottles
- Store the bin on your property if possible to deter "anonymous donations"
At Just Bins, we have a bin to meet your every requirement. The bins are manufactured by steel fabrication companies and designed by engineers, so they are able to bear the weight of whatever is put in them. Their sizes are measured in cubic metres of capacity, as stipulated by the engineers who designed them.
But be careful! Some bin companies will not mention the “cubic” part to fool you into thinking the bin is bigger than it is. In essence a 3 metre bin is smaller than a 3 cubic metre bin.
For example: A 4m bin measuring 2.5mx1.6mx1.0m is actually a 3m3 bin (see table below) in capacity. Th is just that the bin dimensions are measured from the top of the bin, and don't take into account metal thickness, rails on the underside or tapering in shape of the bin. So be sure to compare the dimensions and capacity of the bin you are hiring so your price shopping is on a level playing field.
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Just Bins Waste Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Quality Service
- Competitive Pricing
- Established Company
- Friendly Service
- Online Quotes
- Wide Service Area Sydney
- Professional and Reliable
Bins are rented out by the volume in cubic metres. They are to be filled up to 'water level only, i.e. not above the rim!
- It is illegal to transport a waste container loaded beyond its dimensional limits. Large fines are applicable, as well as demerit points against drivers licence if a truck is pulled up by the RTA or police.
- Whilst tarpaulins are used to prevent material escaping during transit they have no structural integrity (legal or actual) thus they are not strong enough to prevent heavier debris from dislodging.
- The same applies to 'hungry boards'. These are sheets of waste material such as gyp-rock, doors, plywood etc that are placed along the inside perimeter of the bin, effectively increasing the volume.
- At Just Bins, we try to offer the lowest prices possible. If every bin, however, came back to our depot overloaded, over the course of one year it could be as much as 3000 cubic metres of waste material we must process that hasn't been paid for. This equates to a lot of money $250,000 which we would have to then incorporate into our bin prices.
- pack bin carefully leaving no airspace
- break up or crush larger items such as furniture
- don't put items in a bin if the council recycles it for free eg cardboard, glass bottles
- store the bin on your property if possible to deter anonymous donations''
- The following diagrams may help show how a bin can be loaded
- Asbestos unless it is specifically and exclusively for asbestos by prior arrangement
- household food waste, nappies etc.
- noxious chemicals
- large amounts of wet paint (a few tins are ok)